Sunday, October 5, 2008

maternity clothes

I made my first maternity shirt last night. I've had this material for years. I love it, but I've never found the right thing to make with it. I ended up making this shirt a size too big. I held the pattern up to me, and it looked like it was going to be too small, so I made it a size too big. Oops. I suppose the extra room will be useful in a few months though, so that's okay.

I finished a skirt today. The design was all mine, and I'm kind of pleased with it. I'll make some adjustments the next time I make one. It turned out straighter than I wanted. I meant to make it a bit more of an A-line, but I still like it.

1 comment:

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing