Thursday, December 18, 2008

The great juggling ball saga...

So, last week I spent most of a day making juggling balls for my brother-in-law. When I got done, I didn't like them. I tried making one a different way. They were too kid looking. Not being willing to give up, I gave it one more try, and I finally liked the result. I cannot tell you what a pain in the butt these juggling balls ended being! LOL. That's okay. My oldest son loved my first try, so I made him a Harry Potter bag, and put the first set under the tree for him. My youngest son loved the second try, so I am in the process of finishing up the third one for him. I also made him a Harry Potter bag, and they're going under the tree for him. My brother-in-law's went out in the mail today. Here they are:
First try:

Second try:

Final result:

No comments: